Based in Manchester, Sheffield, Rotherham in South Yorkshire, and Warminster in Wiltshire. We originally set up to provide certified castings and forgings to the railway industry.
Since then, the company has diversified and now additionally supplies the Defence, Petrochemical and Process industries. We are now able to offer procurement of ingot sizes of 1.5 tonnes upwards on materials that are generally difficult to obtain.
All our products are produced and certified to the latest modern standards that can be cross referenced back to original specifications if replication is desired, together with a full audit trail.
Products can be supplied cast or forged, proof machined and ultrasonic tested, bulk machined or finish machined as desired.
- 18500 sq ft factory
- CNC horizontal machining centres up to 4000mm by 3000mm by 1500mm and 5300mm by 2500mm by 2000mm
- CNC universal machine centre 3500mm by 2000mm by 1200mm
- CNC vertical machining centres 675mm by 1500mm by 800mm
- Slotting machines up to 1000mm stroke, 2100mm table diameter
- Surface grinding to 1000mm by 300mm
- Spark erosion
- Gun drilling to 25mm by 1250mm deep
- Beam stroking honing up to 500mm diameter
- CNC turning centres up to 1800mm swing
- Radial arm drilling up to 5 metres by 3.05metres
- lathes to 4500mm bed
- Horizontal boring up to 2800mm by 2000mm by 1600mm with facing slide
We hold the following: BS EN ISO9001:2000 accredited by Lloyds Quality System approved by:
- Rolls Royce Marine Power
- BAE Systems
- GKN Sheepbridge Stokes Ltd
We are a Member of BSI:
- Quality & proceedures manuals available for inspection
- All quality proceedures & records mainatined and audited
- Measuring equipment maintained & calibrated in-house & traceable back to NAMAS